Small Business Blog Post

My partner and I came up with this business plan because recently I was getting random inappropriate texts from a number I didn’t have saved. I texted a couple of my friends asking them if they had this number saved but none of them did. I was scared, kept thinking to my self “Do I have my number on Social Media or somewhere so random people can have it?” I started stressing out because I didn’t know who it was and also because I didn’t want this random person finding where I live. This also happened to my partner Natane, we really strongly want to help others by creating an app. We also want to stop cyber bullying on Social Media, we want teenagers to feel conformable and not worry about who contacts them.

download download images

Business Plan– We want to create an app that will allow you to choose whether or not you want to receive a call or message from an unknown number. If the unknown number has mutual contacts with you, you can see who also has the unknown number to allow you to get a connection to the number.

Yelp Page For Our Business Plan– We will create this yelp page for reviews, a website to advertise our business, and a website for people to ask us questions. It is good for a business to get reviews from their customers so they can get feed back on what works and what not works. Also if this App is helpful to others and stopping cyber bullying.

Elevator Pitch– I am one of the creators of ” Know Who Is Texting You” App, I strongly want to help others by going to Apple and Android to have them create this app for free with their phones. In this world today there are many ways people can get your number without you knowing, but with this app you have a choice to accept them connecting you or decline.

KNOW WHO IS CONTACTING YOU!